Made with creamy full-fat coconut milk and sweetened entirely with fruit, these Creamy Brownie Bite Fudgesicles are mother and kid approved!
No matter what the temperature is where you live, you need to drop what you’re doing and MAKE THESE POPSICLES!
Okay, the all caps may seem extreme, but I really am obsessed with these homemade fudgesicles. I love them for a number of reasons. First, Harper loves them. She’s been enjoying one every afternoon here in Thailand and she has yet to get sick of them. They help soothe her sore, teething gums and fill her belly with lots of nutrients. Which leads me to the second reason I love these popsicles. They are made with simple, whole food ingredients, yet taste super decadent. I still don’t know how it’s possible, but I feel like I’m eating ice cream every time I have one.
Thirdly, these chocolate fudgesicles require minimal ingredients and don’t take long to prepare. If you leave out the brownie bite part (which you really shouldn’t do), these popsicles are as easy and quick to make as a smoothie.
But please, don’t leave out the brownie bites. They are the fourth and most important reason that I’m obsessed with these creamy popsicles. I don’t know about you, but I love my ice cream to have texture. I love having crunchy or gooey or chewy pieces of sweetness to munch on in between creamy licks of ice cream. That’s what the brownie bites in these popsicles provide and they take a simple popsicle to the next level.
I really hope you give these creamy, rich chocolate popsicles a try! Please let me know what you think and don’t even think about leaving out the brownie bites! Also, I started a recipe category titled “Kid-Friendly” where I’ll be including all of the recipes I make for Harper. That way you can easily find some delicious and healthy kid-friendly recipes when needed!
Creamy Brownie Bite Fudgesicle Photos
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk*
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup packed, pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon nut butter**
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- Place all of the fudgesicle ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place all of the brownie bite ingredients into a food processor and process until a uniform dough forms that sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Pour some of the fudgesicle mixture into your popsicle molds and the sprinkle in some of the brownie bite dough. Continue this process, using as many brownie bite pieces as desired, until all of the molds have been filled or you run out of the fudgesicle mixture.
- Place the filled popsicle molds into the freezer until frozen through.
- Once frozen you can run the molds under warm water until the popsicles can be removed.
- Store the brownie bite fudgesicles in the freezer until ready to serve!
*I love the Aroy-D brand of full-fat coconut milk.
**I love using black tahini!
The prep time does not include the time it takes to freeze the fudgesicles.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 fudgesicle
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 4mgSodium 18mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 2gSugar 8gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate provided by Nutrionix and should be used for informational purposes only.