This almond pulp freezer fudge is easy, healthy and perfect for a quick sweet tooth fix.
- ½ cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- ½ cup raw almond pulp
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with wax paper and set aside.
- Using a food processor, start by processing the ½ cup of rolled oats into oat flour.
- Add in remaining ingredients and puree until smooth. You may need to stop and push down the sides with a spatula occasionally.
- Once smooth, pour into your prepared baking dish.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours. Then remove the fudge from the dish and cut into pieces. I cut mine into 30 pieces, but you can make them whatever side you want.
- Store in the freezer and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 30 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 28Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 141mgCarbohydrates 2gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 1gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 1g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate provided by Nutrionix and should be used for informational purposes only.