This vegan spaghetti squash casserole with broccoli is a nutritious and delicious vegan spin on cheesy spaghetti and will leave you feeling full of energy!
How To Bake Spaghetti Squash
- · 1 large spaghetti squash, roasted and shredded
- · Two cups steamed broccoli
- · 3/4 cup green peas (optional)
1. See the process shots above for how to roast and shred the spaghetti squash.
3. Pour the sauce in a large sauce pan and heat over medium-low heat. Allow the sauce to thicken while stirring occasionally. This should take about 5 minutes.
4. Once the sauce begins to thicken, add in the spaghetti squash, broccoli and peas.
5. Season with ground pepper and red chili flakes.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 107Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 408mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 6gSugar 7gProtein 4g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate provided by Nutrionix and should be used for informational purposes only.