Made using store bought bruschetta and canned beans, this 4 Ingredient White Bean Pasta Salad is the easiest summer pasta dish for hosting!
I’m honestly not sure that I’ve ever made pasta salad before and I’m trying to figure out why it took so long for me to whip up this simple and delicious meal! Pasta salad is the easiest thing to make, especially this 4 Ingredient Italian White Bean Pasta Salad. It just requires boiling some pasta and then adding in a flavorful dressing and some mix-ins.
Bada bing, bada boom!
I’m not even sure how this recipe came to me. I know for sure it was inspired by my favorite jarred bruschetta from Trader Joe’s. That stuff makes anything taste absolutely amazing. If you don’t have access to a Trader Joe’s, don’t worry! I’m sure your local grocery store will have a jar of bruschetta just waiting for you to snatch it off the shelf to whip up this incredibly simple Italian Pasta Salad. And by simple, I really mean simple. All you have to do to make this 4 Ingredient Italian White Bean Pasta Salad is boil some pasta. Drain and rinse the pasta. Then mix the cooked pasta with some jarred bruschetta, drained and rinsed white beans and some chopped up basil for extra fanciness. If you don’t have white beans on hand, swap them out for some lentils or baked tofu. If you don’t have whole wheat rotini pasta, swap it out for white macaroni noodles. If you don’t have access to a jar of bruschetta use some canned chopped tomatoes, chopped onion, Italian spices and a touch of olive oil! Get creative and use what you have!
Now if only basil was blue, then this pasta salad would be perfect for the 4th of July. Either way, this dish will make for the easiest side dish for any summer party you have to attend in the upcoming weeks.
I’d love to know if you give this 4 Ingredient Italian White Bean Pasta Salad a try! Leave a comment down below letting me know your thoughts. Even better, take a photo of the final product and tag @theconscientiouseater on Instagram so I can see the final product!
Help The World Eat More Plants!
- 8 oz. of your favorite pasta (1/2 of a 16 oz. box)*
- 12 oz. jar of bruschetta
- 1 15 oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Optional: salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according the the package directions.
- Once cooked, drain and rinse the pasta and place it in a large mixing bowl to cool for a few minutes. I stirred in a little bit of olive oil to my pasta to keep the noodles from sticking together and then allowed them to cool after that.
- Once the pasta has cooled a little, add in the remaining ingredients and stir everything to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days.
*I used whole wheat rotini pasta. Use gluten free pasta if you are gluten free.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 414Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 571mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 9gSugar: 3gProtein: 17g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate provided by Nutrionix and should be used for informational purposes only.