The first time I made these easy Green Superfood Overnight Oats was when I was stuck in a hotel room for a week, living off of easy microwaveable vegan meals. While I never get sick of having my cakey, chocolate zoats for breakfast, I was craving oatmeal for dinner one night and thought I should switch things up and come up with something new. I also felt like it would be good to get some form of greens in my diet if possible. That’s how these Green Superfood Overnight Oats came to be. They were the perfect way to satisfy my oatmeal and greens craving!
Best Green Superfood Powders:
I’ve actually only tried one kind of green superfood powder so far, but there are a couple that I see floating around the internet often and they all have wonderful reviews. I currently am using Essona Power Shot Greens Superfood Powder and I like it a lot! It’s a great way for me to add some extra superfoods to my smoothies or, as you can obviously see from this post, my overnight oats as well. Another brand of green superfood powder that I see others using and loving is Amazing Grass Green Superfood Organic Powder. Amazing Grass produces quite a few different flavors of greens powders, some of which include sweet berry, chocolate, and tangerine. Lastly, Nested Naturals Super Greens powder has wonderful reviews on Amazon as well.
I’d love to know what greens superfood powders you all use or recommend!
If green superfood overnight oats aren’t your thing, don’t worry! I have a post titled: 10 Vegan Overnight Oats Recipes where I’m sure you’ll find a flavor that suits you!
Don’t forget to comment down below, rate this recipe and share it with your friends! I’d also love to know other ways you use green superfood powder!
Help The World Eat More Plants!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1½ teaspoon greens powder
- ¾ cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup non dairy milk
- In a bowl, mash up your ripe banana.
- Add in the greens powder and stir well until you get a green mixture.
- Add in the quick oats and chia seeds and stir well.
- Lastly add in the non-dairy milk and stir everything together well.
- Pour the green oats into a jar and cover. Place the jar in the fridge and allow the oats to soak overnight in order to thicken.
- In the morning, enjoy the oats as is, straight out of the jar, or pour them into a bowl and add whatever toppings you desire!