- 1 cup coffee grounds (choose your favorite brand!)
- 4 cups cold water
- Pour the coffee grounds into a pitcher and then pour the 4 cups of cold water on top.
- Stir well and place in the fridge overnight.
- After the coffee has sat overnight, stir the mixture one more time and then pour through your coffee maker with a filter in place, or strain through layers of cheese cloth over a new container.
- Use equal parts coffee concentrate and water for the perfect cup of iced coffee (or adjust to your own strength preferences.)