Single serve recipes seem so special to me. When I make recipes like this Single Serve Vegan Pumpkin Pancake, it shows that I'm willing to take the time to make a special treat, just for me, that won't provide me any leftovers throughout the week.
Or sometimes single serve recipes simply help me satisfy a craving.
Unlike my husband Brett who eats the same breakfast every...single...morning, I love to switch up what I eat for breakfast. Yes, sometimes I get in a phase and eat the same meal a few days in a row, but I'm often switching between oatmeal, pancakes, toast, banana bread, sweet potatoes and sometimes smoothies. I just love variety. But I also love quick recipes that are ready in under 10 minutes, cause your girl is hungry in the morning!
This Single Serve Vegan Pumpkin Pancake is obviously perfect for fall and I love that it's made with oats and oat flour. I find that I don't need to add maple syrup to the batter because of all of the toppings I add (hence why I made that ingredient optional), but the added maple syrup makes this pancake extra special.
I love to top mine with banana slices, peanut butter and granola. I'll definitely be making this single serve vegan pumpkin pancake a bunch this fall, especially when I'm in America and can buy pumpkin puree and not have to make it myself!
Healthy Vegan Pancake Recipes:
If you're looking for some other vegan pancake recipes, be sure to check out the delicious recipes below!
If you give this simple recipe a try, I'd love to see your creation! Take a photo and tag #theconscientiouseater on Instagram. Be sure to comment, rate the recipe and share it with others as well!
Help The World Eat More Plants!
Single Serve Vegan Pumpkin Pancake
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In a bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients, from the oat flour to the cinnamon.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, almond milk and maple syrup and stir until a thick, uniform batter forms.
- If your pan isn't non-stick, you can spray it with cooking spay or add a little bit of coconut oil.
- Pour all of the batter onto the hot pan and use the back of a spoon to spread the batter out into a thin, round circle.
- Allow the pancake to cook through on the bottom before carefully flipping it over to cook the other side.