If you're looking for a breakfast that will keep you full for hours, try this growing oat bran bowl out! Made with Trader Joe's Oat Bran.
How To Make A Growing Oat Bran Bowl
- ⅓ cup oat bran
- 2 cups water (or liquid of choice)
- In a medium-sized sauce pan over medium-high heat, stir together the ⅓ cup oat bran and 2 cups water.
- Let the oat bran cook while stirring often until the mixture starts to thicken. When you first start cooking the oat bran you probably won't be able to see it because of the large amount of water, but as it thickens the oat bran will begin bubbling to the top.
- Reduce the heat to medium once the oat bran starts to thicken and add in your mix-ins if using.
- Continue to stir frequently until all the water is absorbed and you have a large pot of oat bran.
- Pour into a bowl, stir in some cinnamon and top with your favorite toppings!
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 29Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 20mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 2gSugar 0gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate provided by Nutrionix and should be used for informational purposes only.